04 February 2016
Note: Nomination phase commenced on the 1st of September 2015 (Online)
1. Complete the nomination form (Online)
Important: Please make sure the nominee you wish to enter comply with the category requirements.
Benefits of entering the Awards:
Winning or indeed being a finalist is a major motivator for both the individual and their colleagues – people love working with a winner. It also carries enormous prestige the acknowledgement from leading figures in industry brings with it the attention and support from the industry and the press.
In addition, by showcasing top performance, businesses position themselves as a place with serious best practice initiatives and one that actively supports growth and performance, helping them retain and attract the best talent.
- Differentiate your business
- Measure your performance
- Gain prestige and recognition from peers
- Entrench your brand on a Leaders Platform
- Highly valuable PR and media exposure
- Celebrate your achievements
- Raise your profile
- Network with fellow businessmen/women
Tips for entering:
- One sure-fire way of getting noticed for the Knysna Awards is a really good, well-completed nomination form.
- Look at the criteria on the Category you would like to enter or be nominated in and make sure you fit all the criteria for the Award.
- Make sure you take your time to go over your nomination and double check that all the contact details are correct.
- Nominations will not be considered if they are not complete
Nomination phase procedure:
- Nomination phase runs from the 01st of September 2015 till the 31st of October 2015.
- Thereafter, all nominations will be reviewed and, if excepted, will be placed into the specific category. The public voting phase will then commence.
- The public have the opportunity to vote for the nominees. The Top 3 Nominees as voted by the public will be informed and invited to attend the Gala event. (Cost per person for the Gala event will be communicated closer to the time).